We Help You Get The Benefits You Need
If you or a member of your family has been seriously injured in a motor vehicle accident, or you have lost a loved one in a fatal car accident, you are going through an extremely difficult period. You need to focus on medical issues and emotional healing, but you are flooded with bills and insurance forms. The insurance company may have even sent a representative to your hospital room to get a signature.
At Edward Rogan & Associates LLC, our car accident lawyers help clients evaluate insurance settlement offers to see if they are reasonable. Before signing anything or making a statement, contact our personal injury firm in Hackensack. A lawyer with experience in car accident claims will provide a free consultation and case evaluation, helping you make a well-informed decision about how to proceed.
Our attorneys are often able to help clients recover fair compensation quickly through negotiations. However, they are skilled and determined trial lawyers and will not hesitate to take your case to court if necessary to recover the benefits you need. Led by Ed Rogan, one of the 3 percent of lawyers in the state of New Jersey recognized as a certified trial attorney, they have successfully recovered for many clients injured in car and truck accidents.
We Can Help You Through Any Type Of Accident Case
We are prepared to help clients with serious injury and property claims stemming from automobile accidents involving the following factors:
- Multiple car wrecks, car-truck collisions, single vehicle accidents, motorcycle crashes, bicycle accidents, car-pedestrian accidents
- Defective equipment, tread separations, seat-belt failure, SUV rollover, brake failure
- Serious, catastrophic injury such as traumatic brain injury (TBI), paraplegia, quadriplegia, closed head injury, neck or back injury, burns and fractures
- Partial or permanent disability and loss of employability
- Drunk drivers, dramshop liability, commercial vehicle insurance
Our law firm represents clients throughout New York and New Jersey.